The Pros and Cons of Abrasive Blasting
When You Work with Senko Abrasive Blasting in Brisbane, there are No Cons, Just Pros
When it comes to abrasive blasting, thanks to the innovation at Senko Abrasive Blasting, there isn’t much we can’t do. With our sandblasting and soda blasting, along with our other abrasive mediums we can tackle any project.
There are a lot of myths surrounding the supposed cons of abrasive blasting. Senko Abrasive Blasting have spent years busting these myths, as they continue to provide quality and state of the art abrasive blasting services.
It’s natural to think that a technique with the word abrasive in the title could damage your machinery, furniture and other items. The truth is when you trust your projects with experienced and skilled abrasive blasting technicians you’ll see there are no cons, only pros.
The Pros of Abrasive Blasting Services from Senko Abrasive Blasting Services in Brisbane
- With our experience, we can offer you abrasive blasting services for metal furniture, wooden beam and furniture restoration, cars, trucks and motorbikes, boats and trailers, horse floats, cane furniture, frosted glass designs, machinery, tractors and heavy equipment, engines, plastic injection moulds, statues and bronze castings.
- Abrasive blasting is the fastest and safest way to remove rust and grime from metals and wood.
- Abrasive blasting, sand blasting, soda blasting, and other medium blasting produces a superior finish compared to other sanding methods and chemical strippers.
- Senko Abrasive Blasting is constantly coming up with new mediums for abrasive blasting. This allows us to customise a blasting service specifically to your needs.
- Senko Abrasive Blasting don’t just service the Brisbane area! We also service the Gold Coast and rest of the country.
- All of our abrasive blasting services are completed within our workshop, so you can be assured your items will also be safe while we work on them.
Want to know more about abrasive blasting? Call our friendly team, and they can advise you on whether or not abrasive blasting will be right for your next project.