At Senko Auto Restoration in Brisbane, we love cars, but nothing gets us more ‘revved’ up than a classic car restoration.
When it comes to giving old classics a new lease on life, we not only love it, we live and breathe it.
We service Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
Senko Auto Restoration is based in Brisbane, but we have clients that come from the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and further afield because when it comes to bringing classic cars back to life, we are the best.
We have compiled a few do’s and Don’t when it comes to restoring your classic car.
- Have an end-goal in mind; do you want to restore your classic car to enjoy taking her out on a Sunday drive, or do you want to showcase all your blood, sweat and tears in a car show? When starting out your restoration it is good to have an end goal in mind, and plan and budget accordingly.
- Get professional help when you need it. Colour matching, interior repairs, and replacements can all be done expertly if you have the right advice and guidance. Always seek a reputable classic car expert, do not leave your pride and joy in the hands of just anyone. At Senko Auto Restoration in Brisbane we will treat your classic car like it is our own, so you can rest assured you will get the best advice, best service, and the highest quality workmanship.
- You might not have to replace all the parts in the car; repairing car parts and equipment might not only leave you with authentic parts, they can also work out much more budget-friendly as well, it’s a win: win.
- Find the car’s manual and get to know your wheels properly. Classic cars can be unique, and sometimes it pays to lay the foundations for an auto restoration by reading the manual.
- Do not skimp on the details. Whether it is a car door handle, a gear stick, or steering wheel, all those finishes give your classic car that beautiful classic finish.
- Don’t think you have to leave out the modern-day luxuries. Whilst you might want to retain the classic look of your car, an auto restoration can include adding air conditioning so you can cruise around in the Queensland summer and still look cool.
- Don’t assume you know the colour of your car, get a colour matching expert to provide you with an exact match. Having the original colour is not as hard as you might think, and it looks schmick!
- Do not go into a classic car auto restoration thinking it might be cheap. Repairing and restoring classic cars can be costly labour of love, but the results will be priceless.
Classic Car Restorations are our Passion!
When you are restoring a classic car the team at Senko Auto Restorations is committed to providing high-quality workmanship that lasts the test of time. Based in Brisbane our clients come from the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and further afield to ensure they get the Senko Auto Restoration service we have built our reputation on. Call 0412 032 325 and speak with us about your car restoration plans; we can help with small projects to full restorations.